V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great page, here is my story. As a kid i always loved 2 wheels but my folks said no way boy you are to wild and them killin machines are no good. Had a talent for finding people with old **** that they would give me. 1st an old honda 90 trail looked like a girlsbike and needed exhaust. I stole one of moms vacuum cleaner pipes and hammered and mashed until the sucker fit. Dad threatened to rip my head off daily till I returned it. Then I was given an old Harley Hummer. Someone painted it with a paint brush faided Levi blue. Had a big solo seat, painted handlebars with a two stroke motor. I cleaned the spark plug put new gas in it and rode the **** out of it till dad got after me again to return it. Grew up and out of the house and bought dirt bikes, *** street bikes, a wide assortment of Britsh Iron, a few Spotsters and traded and lied my way into my current ride 1971 FLH. Have had it somewhere around 16 yrs. My wife had never been on a bike til we met and she caught the fever right away. Last Thanksgiving (day after) I took her Down to Dennys HD FT Smith, AR and we bought her a 2002 883 Custom. The girl is in heaven. She said "This sucker is goin in my name, you aint tradin this one off ". Anyways, keep up the good work on the site. Jeff :)

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Thanks Jeff.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you been on "two wheels" for some time.

Glad that you made it over here and hope to see you around here. Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Y'all picked a great Forum here ! Welcome !

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome Jeff,

I like the vacuum cleaner part, show you are very resourceful HA-HA. I can only imagine what happened when your folks saw what happened to their vacuum attachment. Look forward to read more of your posts, I think with a background like that you have a lot of good approaches to how to fix these things. Take care and welcome,

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard,jcrow!

Thanks for the intro,hope to read more of your posts!

It's great to know those shovels are still chuggin,post a pic if ya can.

Enjoy the forum.
guido

1 - 5 of 5 Posts