V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everybody,

Im in England, my partner has a Roadking Classic 2000, he is on this site and i decided there wasn't enough women so HERE I AM.......

Hope to speak to you all soon once iv'e worked this site out??? Any tips?

Brit Babe

Rainy UK.........................

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
I said welcome in the Ladys Lair, but I will say it again - welcome aboard. We need more Ladies around here to do battle with these guys!LOL Enjoy and post often!

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
brit babe, it's a pleasure to have you join in with us here. Every new woman here adds a little more spice to the forum. We may have an odd sense of humor sometimes so hold on and laugh with us. Those of us that have not visited the uk often wonder how the world of Harleys is over there. Share some of the stories and good times that you experience there if you get a chance :D. Post often and thanks for your story.

later,

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
deb93fxlr said:
I said welcome in the Ladys Lair, but I will say it again - welcome aboard. We need more Ladies around here to do battle with these guys!LOL Enjoy and post often!

Ok ok, I admit it. I've been a bad boy. I confess and am ready to take my punishment. So, whatcha gonna do to me Hmmmmm? Come now, just a hint. Pleeeeeeeeezzzzzzze?

JIMMY CONFESSED??? :eek:

I say I say YOUNGSTER? This here Rooster must have a plan up his feathers. :D

·
Registered
686 Posts
Welcome, I didn't know they actually road motorcycles over there in Britian , I thought it rained all the time. You know us Americans we don't know anything about other countrys, at least thats what i keep hearing. I always wanted one of those whetworth bikes like a Norton or Bonny. Do you look like Elizebeth Hurley? safe riding rickpoco

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Ok, ok , maybe not Liz Hurley but.................:D

Edit: Can't post that pic here...sorry

-dp-

Not her really anyway .hhog.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard,brit babe!

Glad you decided to join us,as FifthGear said it would be cool to fill us in on whats up on your side of the big pond.

Looking forward to your posts!
guido

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i dont know where to start?

Who's Liz Hurley ??

;)

Not sure whats going on here in Britain but i believe your not having such a good time in America? Let me know.

:p

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
brit babe said:

Not sure whats going on here in Britain but i believe your not having such a good time in America? Let me know.
Without question, America is the greatest country on the face of the earth.
Life here is good, even with the post-9.11 reality that some wish us harm.

If we can get good intel on the location of said ne'er-do-well's, we gonna kill them. To this end, we appreciate very much the support of our British friends. A pint of your favorite on me.

Regards,

wyo

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Well,brit babe,it's kind of a strange time here in the States.The cowards responsible for 9/11 have made us stronger,more united than ever! I think most Ameicans feel we haven't seen the end of it,though.

Politics & politicians aside,WE WILL win this war,however long it takes.

I am proud to say "bikers" are & were amongst this county's most patriotic citizens,long before it was popular.

As wyodude stated,Thanks for your support!

Cheers!!
guido
p.s. We prefer our favorite beverages served cold!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well we're only to glad to help, I was watching the tele on 9/11, the first hit, and as i watched it we all thought it was an accident, then the second hit and we were in shock and it became obviouse what was going on, i just cried and phoned my partner at work to tell him what was going on, as we spoke the first tower fell, god it was the most terrible thing id ever seen, as like everybody said it was like we were watching a movie, total disbelief as it all unfolded, Britain was in shock and as you know the uk lost live's aswell as others.

My heart goes out to all the people who lost loved ones etc, i myself was not affected by a loss but we all still felt bad and scared about what was to happen next. I hope you are all ok and feel free to chat if you need to, our ears and eyes are always here if you need us.

I want to know how anybody can be that EVIL???????? Life is to short as it is, Live for the day and the second will follow.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
brit babe said:

I want to know how anybody can be that EVIL????????
Easy. The history of the world is repleat with examples of horrific crimes in the name of religion. This is just one more sick example. We have some wacked out muslims that think god wants them to kill all non-muslims. So they'll start with the jews and their supporters. Then it'll be the christians (although this has already begun, see Africa).

In then end, they will fail miserably. The big question is how many strikes on America will it take before the bleeding hearts and pc stooges figure it out and demand total victory.

We'll see.

wyo

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Welcome

HarleyHottie said:
Happy to see another lady has joined, especially one who posts something close to a wang!!! Gimme more!!!
Thanks Harley hottie, ill try and find some others for all you girls out there, Harleyhog can help me, 'URGH' he shouted at me' hee hee

Well we are actually having a nice summers day here, 'what am i doing on this bloody computer'???

Gonna get some rays :D

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Welcome to the board. Lived in England for two years in Newmarket. Had a Harley dealership just up the street from me. Miss the pubs, and the traveling.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the welcome, i'm sure ill enjoy this site, from what iv'e seen so far it's well worth the visit.

Does anybody live in Florida, I went there about ten years ago and it was fantastic, my dad goes back twice a year and stays at a place called Ronney Dee's i think?. he loves it there.

He has just come back from there and he took a load of photos of harleys and police harleys for my man harleyhog, god there are some supperb custom ones there, problem was i got worried about my dad as most of the bikes had half naked women on them??? hee hee :rolleyes:

Have a good 'n'

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Sumpin' tells me Dad is probably the same age as most of us here!:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts