V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DR EVO
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

just picked it up last week. it is a 95 and has 4k miles on it. it has at least $1500 or more of add ons. i love it!! i am a harley owner for life.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum,otterbob!

Congrats on the Heritage!! Is it solid red or 2tone? I've got a '95 also that looks similar.

Enjoy!
guido

·
DR EVO
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no its a solid red. im not sure what the color name is supposed to be. does anyone know? oh, and i like this board already!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Welcome and nice bike. Wow, only 4k miles. Something tells me you will be doubling that real quick.:)

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Mine is solid red also,it's called"victory red sunglo". Check under the fuel tank towards the front,should be a sticker with that info.

By the way,nice scooter!
guido

·
Registered
629 Posts
Tell me if I get this right, you own a 1998 F-150 XLT Off Road 5.4 liter Supercab auto pacific green, it has captains chairs with a power drivers seat, it has a keyless remote with factory alarm, and a tow package.

You also have a 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 3800 V-6 loaded with heated leather seats, Onstar, power moonroof, heads up display, 5 spoke high polished rims, keyless entry with factory alarm.

And you used to ride a 1978 Yamaha.

How did I do?

·
DR EVO
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you are correct! tis a small world after all, tis a small world after all, (everybody join hands)...................

·
Registered
629 Posts
otterbob said:
you are correct! tis a small world after all, tis a small world after all, (everybody join hands)...................
Please do not remind me of that ride:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts