V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was born the first year of the corvette. My first car was a vette. I, of course, was stricken with motorcycle interest, also. My first bikes were of the overseas variety. At the beginning of this year, I wanted to ride that V-twin that only Harley does so well. I bought the neatest little sportster that was still stock. I did the tax myself and I got to tell ya, that little scoot can scoot! Even with forwards on it one can still scrape a peg here and there with absolute confidence.:)

I hope to share useful information with others on this forum and enjoy y'all's company as we ride along with the chat here. Awsome forum!!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Southern_son. I'm sure you'll find some good people here. I'm from close to your area. My Dad used to work for Lester Home Center, which had a sister company there in Murfreesboro. He used to run up that way quite a bit. I believe it was Jim Walter Homes? Sound familiar? We're from the Martinsville, VA area.
Glad you found the forum. J.T.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Southern_Son,

Welcome to the board you'll find a lot of Sportster riders here and all seem to love there bike too. Look forward to your posts and welcome to the Board.

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts