V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha all! My first bike was a chopped 69' Sportster that I got in in 74'. Had a few since then. I ride a 98' Springer Anniversary now, and live in Lanai, Hawaii. Looking forward to hanging out a bit to talk about bikes and riding.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Welcome, Rusty! :D Glad to have ya' on board.

I imagine that several Forum members are envious of you, living in Hawaii. And I imagine that you are envious of those of us who have the long roads to ride here on the Mainland.

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Welcome...

Hey there Rusty,

Welcome to the board! Lotsa good stuff going on here! It's gotta be great to ride in paradise. Stepped out on the front porch this morning, the birds were chirping, the sun cast it's warmth upon my toes and I felt the excitement of anticipating a ride this afternoon. Once I downed my third cup of coffee it clouded up and the temperature dropped a good ten degrees. So much for the ride! If I'm not comfortable I can't enjoy myself. Forty degrees and overcast just won't do! Warmer weather is eminent and I can wait it out.

Enjoy the forum and reap the knowledge that abounds here amongst all.

Later,

Mike

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Hey Rusty Nuts! Glad to hear from you and make yourself at home. I recongnize the name. I guess we all get around the net some. Glad that you are here. I hope that you will find this place a spot you will make a regular hangout.

Later,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome guys. Yeah, I am on some other sites, but love to go to other places too. Cool site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts