V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon to be new owner

Hi I am Deka, live in the UK and have been riding Bikes for over twenty years. I have ridden all of the makes currently on the market (except the MV) and have mainly been into sports bikes.

Thought the time was right and have ordered a 2002 FLHR Road King which is expect to be delivered March 15 :D. Hopefully this is the start of a long friendship and me and the wife are counting down the days.

Cheers
Deka

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Deka said:
Soon to be new owner

Hi I am Deka, live in the UK and have been riding Bikes for over twenty years. I have ridden all of the makes currently on the market (except the MV) and have mainly been into sports bikes.

Thought the time was right and have ordered a 2002 FLHR Road King which is expect to be delivered March 15 :D. Hopefully this is the start of a long friendship and me and the wife are counting down the days.

Cheers
Deka
Welcome Deka! I'm not sure, but I think that you are our first member from England. If not then you are at least the first to tell your story here. We are real glad to have you here with us. Keep us posted as to the things that envolve Harleys where you are at. It would be interesting to here your riding stories, events, and such from a distant member like yourself. Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that guys.

This is a really cool site and hopefully I will be able to find all info I need.

Nice to know I am the first Brit and I am sure not the last .

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Welcome

Deka,

Welcome to the board, Glad to see you r post. Stop in and let us hear what you thik of your new scooter.

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi
Just relalised I was a bit tight with the info I provided.
I have ordered a FLHR Road King in Luxury Rich Red at the moment the bike will be completly standard, this is due to how much it is going to cost me in the first place. Hopefully as time goes on I will be able to purchase the following, exhausts and a tour pak.

The cost of these parts alone should see me selling a kidney :)
A ss exhaust and stage one is £600 (I am not sure if this include fitting or just supply).

I will be visiting the States (in October) doing the taking the Kids to Disney Family thing ans I was hoping to visit a nearby store to have a look and hopefully buy some gear with a wopping $ saving.

Deka

1 - 7 of 7 Posts