V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy I went to school with just opened a new store here selling Big Dog, AIH, APC and Wild West. Nice place. I considered an AIH prior to buying my RK Custom. Stopped in the other day and man, lots of very cool motorcycles. I'm reasonably sure the Appalachian Princess might seriously frown on me bringing home another bike. But they sure are sweet. I particularly like the AIH Slammer.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Where's the shop at Grayrider, I ride allot in Ohio in the warmer months. it's always fun to have a new place to ride to.

·
03 FLHTCUI
375 Posts
Gray may be out shoveling snow - the shop is at Orchard Lane and Rte 35 in Beavercreek township - its between Xenia and Beavercreek. Across the street from the Tractor Supply, its the old Edward Hines lumber yard. It's on the access road that a motel, and a car dealer are on. I'm gonna offer Gray a place to keep the chooper if he buys one and the AP says "get out" (not Gray, the bike). :chopper: :chopper: :chopper:

Ride Safe.
Walt

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
sure will, spring is coming. haven't met anyone here yet, but would be glad to met you guys. that would be a whole day of riding for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts