V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm telling you guys, it sure is strange that Harley is releasing all of this new "103" stuff right before the introduction of the new 2003 bikes. New mappings for the EFI, new oil coolers, Big Bore Pistons and now the Stroker Kit! I really think there just might be some increase in displacement for the 100th anniversary bikes after all! (Or is is just some more wishful thinking?)

Here are the details on the Stroker Flywheel Rod and Assembly straight from Harley. Remember, you will still need the Stroker Pistons and Big Bore Cylindars....

Screamin' Eagle® 103 C.I. Stroker Flywheel Rod and Assembly

Now available for carbureted Twin Cam 88B™ Softail models, these Stroker Flywheels deliver 103 cubic inches of raw power by increasing the stock stroke from 4" to 4.375". The flywheels and rods are made from high-strength forgings, fully machined to final shape and balanced for smooth operation. The assembly makes use of Original Equipment (straight press) crankpin and bearings for proven durability. Stroker installation requires 3.875" bore Stroker Pistons P/N 22942-00 and Big-Bore Cylinder performance potential, additional Screamin' Eagle performance parts such as camshafts, performance cylinder heads, performance carburetor, ignition and open intake and exhaust are recommended. For race application only.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Of course they say "for racing applications only" and "carburator", but don't let those facts rain on my dance! ;)

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
JFScheck said:
Of course they say "for racing applications only" and "carburator", but don't let those facts rain on my dance! ;)
The DC beltway (sometimes) resembles a racetrack, so I'd say its an appropriate application.

wyo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts