V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Noch ein bier, bitte
1,537 Posts
Ok everybody, we have to slow down production. Wait! Speed it up. No, slow it down. OK, speed it up again...what do you mean those factories are closed?!!

Life under the bar and shield must be a little confusing at present...or so it seems.

·
Registered
901 Posts
d.bigcheez said:
Ok everybody, we have to slow down production. Wait! Speed it up. No, slow it down. OK, speed it up again...what do you mean those factories are closed?!!

Life under the bar and shield must be a little confusing at present...or so it seems.

This is the corporate version of "blipping the throttle"

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Saw one display at DelMarva last weekend, it's just as ugly in person as it is in the pics.....

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
8-Ball said:
Called off due to 90 day delay of Rocker C... they now estimate December...Am I the only one who thinks this is hilarious...
It may not bode well to push back the launch but it's better to get it right than to launch before it's really ready, I don't see any humor in it though.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
geoffreyt said:
Wait until you see one with a nice Danny Grey (or some other custom) saddle on it. It may look better.
gonna take more than a new saddle, that tank has GOT to go....

oh yeah don't forget about the narrow glide front end too, I think they actually pulled that off a V-Rod :dunno:

Maybe it would look better if they stuck a Revo Motor in it?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Have any of you guys seen the bike in person? I have yet to see one in person. Sure, I've seen the same promos everyone else has, and, I must admit, that seat, while cool in concept, isn't very pretty. However, one must admit, in the world of sickles, a photo never seems to do them justice. It may look a whole lot better in person. I am reserving my styling critique until I see it in person.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Isn't it a modified Deuce? Like from the seat pan back?

·
Registered
501 Posts
That passenger seat tucks under the rider seat which is a cool concept but the damn thing is fugly when deployed. I would have to go get an alligator skin one made for it!

·
2005 Road King Classic
1,632 Posts
The bike that never was???

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Bot said:
Have any of you guys seen the bike in person? I have yet to see one in person. Sure, I've seen the same promos everyone else has, and, I must admit, that seat, while cool in concept, isn't very pretty. However, one must admit, in the world of sickles, a photo never seems to do them justice. It may look a whole lot better in person. I am reserving my styling critique until I see it in person.
Saw it in DelMarva, still didn't look any better...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts