V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bikers,

Just saying Hello! I bought a Harley 883XLH Sportster. I have been breaking in my bike and having fun. Talk to you soon.

Love to Ride!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Hey hugasport,
Welcome to the forum. I take this is your first (Harley or bike)? You'll find a lot of great folks and good advice. The Motor Safety course is advocated here strongly, did you take it already? So many questions, so short an intro :D

Enjoy and post often...............

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome to the forum Hugasport,

Where in NC we have a lot of folks in the Carolinas, look forward to your post. if we can help you let us know.

Dave

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am a Harley lady now owning a brand new 2003 Harley Sportster 883XLH. My husband introduced me to this forum and it looks pretty good. I have ridden with my husband for 11 years on his Springer Softtail. So far I have 225 miles on my motorcycle. I agree on the motor safety course as a plus to my riding. I have taken the Riders Edge course and passed with flying colors. I rode a Buell Blast motorcycle which was pretty cool. Thanks for the replies…….ride safe.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VA V-Rod said:
Welcome to the forum Hugasport,

Where in NC we have a lot of folks in the Carolinas, look forward to your post. if we can help you let us know.

Dave
Dave,

Ray Price Harley Davidson in Raleigh North Carolina. One of the best places you can go.

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Welcome aboard. Nice to have another lady around. Be sure to scroll down to the Ladies Lair! Enjoy yourself here and post often!:D

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Welcome abord hugasport. Im also glad to see more ladies getting into the mix. Hopefully my wife will be among the ranks during this summer season. Im torn down right now since there is snow and ice abound I figured I might as well start the motor build (I envy you suthern folks). Enjoy!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard,hugasport!

Glad you joined us,alot of very knowledgable ladies in here who'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Jump right in & post often!
guido

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Welcome aboard and glad to see another lady in the mix of Harleys. See ya around, ftby24.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE. CONGRATS ON THE NEW SPORTY. I STILL MISS MY SPORTY JUST FOR THE FUN IT WAS TO RIDE.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've been in Asheboro at the zoo years ago.

The weather has been a little crazy here in the south. It has been in the 40's and today 66. Well, here comes 30's. Burr!! Does anyone ride in such cold weather? A breakfast run is this weekend and I would hate to ride my car.
:eek:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome!
I have a 2000 883 Hugger. This is my first bike after riding with my husband for 21 years and I have'nt been on the back seat since! I took the motorcycle safety course here in Ohio and it was a huge help.
TmrHrrs

·
Registered
467 Posts
Welcome to HDF .. I ride here in the Mts down to about 32 .. but did ride in the toy run here and it was in the low 20s when we left the house ...

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great info and great people here, your are going to enjoy it a lot.

Sirius

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum Hugasport.

hugasport said:
Does anyone ride in such cold weather?
I do!!!

:eek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts