V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I'm from the stupid state of MA:duh2:
I've been riding for about 47 years. I own a 1999 V92C with over 100000 miles and a 2016 Indian Chieftain.
I just bought a 1984 FLHPOL and I'll talk about that HD soon.
I do like to ride.

·
Registered
9,250 Posts
Welcome! At some point I'd like to hear about your experience with the V92 as well as how you like the Indian. IMO those Indians are good-looking bikes..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The V92C is a great bike. Too bad that Victory $hit on the Victory Line of bikes. A bad corporate decision!
I've got over 150000 miles on the V92C. I owned a 2010 cross-country for 30000 miles then I traded that bike in for the 2016 Indian Chieftain with the Roadmaster safety bar and compartments. This bike fits me. The cross-country was a little tall for me. I have about 7600 miles on the Indian. The Indian is much smoother ride for me and my wife.

Back to the Victory V92C. What a loud bike it is, what fun the bike is. I rode down to New York a lot and went to North Carolina the Tail of the Dragon. What fun that is!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
captainhook455
V-Twin Forum
V-Twin Harley Davidson forum. Discussion on V-Twin Harley Davidson motorcycles including Dyna, Electra Glide, Softail, Sportster, and more.
Full Forum Listing