V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new location of the Rapid City dealer was fantastic. Lots of parking and way more vendors than in the past. Very big improvement!
What did Yall think?

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Ok, now I haven't been there awhile. We didn't go into Rapid in 2001. Is this a new location? If so, how far did it move from where the old one was?

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
my OM built it. spent many months there trying to get it done for the 2002 rally. it was a huge success. and your right, the parking lot is HUGE and the store is spectacular. the OM said that was a great building to take part of

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
deb: take the windmill exit, off the interstate, and it leads you right to it

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
THEY ARE ALSO WILLING TO HELP ALL BROS OF THE ROAD. MY BUDDY RIDES A POLARIS THAT WAS HAVING CHARGING PROBLEMS. THEY PUT THE BIKE ON A CHARGER ALL NIGHT, THAT DID NOT FIX THE PROBLEM SO THEY PUT IT ON A TRAILER AND TOOK US ALL THE WAY ACROSS TOWN TO THE POLARIS DEALER, NO CHARGE JUST A GREAT BIG WISH FOR LOTS OF LUCK. AFTER A NEW VOLT. REG. WE WERE BACK ON THE ROAD. THIS IS THE KIND OF DEALERS WE NEED OUT THERE. GREAT PLACE TO HAVE ON OUR SIDE.

·
Registered
224 Posts
They sure like to stick it to people on sales, $2000.00 over MSRP and bottom dollar for a trade. Decent service department. Have always been able to deal with them in the past but since the new building they are money hungery, will not buy from them again!!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice place but bring your checkbook. I had a bad side wall on the front of my heritage . It cost me $312 for a front tire with mounting and a set of HD spark plugs. The service was very good and the wait in line was a about 4 hrs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts