V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Man, that's cool. Two awesome vehicles. Would love to own that combo! And a Nikon D1X...you must've won the lottery. How do you like the new Hummer?

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love the truck "H2",but it will be alot better once my SuperCharger is on!It does get a lot of stares.Now if I can only figure out how to use this Frig'in camera !LOL!!!!This thing is insane.Gotta love Toy's.Wait till I show you what I did to my Ducati's.One 748s and my Race 748r the best of all three worlds Street sport" 748s",street cruzer "V-Rod",track bike "748r"!Gotta love those 2 wheel toy's.My 4 wheel toy's are pretty cool too .Once my Saleen is back from the shop!Vegas has been Good to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaz............ :D

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'm not the biggest fan of V-Rod's, but I gotta say yours is pretty sharp. Do you have one regular mirror, and one bar-end mounted one? Just curious is all. Nice ride(s).

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No I have custom Flame billet mirrors,and the ends are my turn signals front and rear in one.It makes for a very clean look.Bassist don't be a hater.I'm sure I'm not the only Harley guy out there that is proud of his TOYS!
Kaz...........

·
Registered
477 Posts
KAZ

I don't believe Bassist was being a hater at all, just perhaps a bit envious of all ur toys, or the list was getting a bit too long to endure. Hey, if all those toys make you happy, then I'm happy ur happy. Go blow some money dude, theres still nitrous, turbos, superchargers......

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya but not much more Money!LOL!Naw I think i'll still be able to put gas in all my toy!
Kaz...................

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
so very "Vegas"

fords & humvees - Yawn
A cage by any other name is still just a cage.
I'm sure the hummer forum is all abuzz zzzzzzz.

Nix the cage pics and post the Ducs and Harleys here please.

·
Registered
603 Posts
SuperKaz, Wheels on H2 suck. Your bike looks good except for the rad shields and the headlight shroud, which really sucks. You asked.

JMS

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I guess you can't make everyone happy?I'm not gonna climb any mountains in my H2.It was to dam tall to fit in my garge so I went that route.It's a street cruzer to tow my bikes and race car so for that it's Perfect for me!
Kaz............

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Hey Kaz, Got a sister? LOL Enjoy your toys.Sometimes "have nots" don't like the "haves". I know this first hand because, growing up, my father owned a jewelry store and some kids didn't like me because of it. It always bothered me.But sometime after my Dad died my evil brother f***ed up my family and we lost EVERYTHING.Fifteen years later I am finally back on my feet again.Enjoy. Life is too damn short.

P.S. Sometimes, it seems to people, that people who have stuff, are showing off even though they are not!
______

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Hey Kaz, Got a sister? LOL Enjoy your toys.Sometimes "have nots" don't like the "haves". I know this first hand because, growing up, my father owned a jewelry store and some kids didn't like me because of it. It always bothered me.But sometime after my Dad died my evil brother f***ed up my family and we lost EVERYTHING.Fifteen years later I am finally back on my feet again.Enjoy. Life is too damn short.

P.S. Sometimes, it seems to people, that people who have stuff, are showing off even though they are not!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Love your toys! My only experience with a Hummer came a few years ago with Rod and Chad Hall at their off-road driving school grounds near Reno. It is absoluely amazing what those babies can climb, up, over, and down!

By the way, Halls used to operate a mod shop for Hummer owner's in Sparks. Don't know if they still do this but you might want to check it out. They built some pretty wild machines.

Pete

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pspez,
Ya but she married!LOL!!I know what you mean though.Life is to short, and I'm gonna spend it why I can! I lost everything in a divorce 2 years ago and worked my A$$ to get back on my feet.I even moved back with my folks for 6months"it had been 20years since I lived at home" I wasn't trying ruffle any Feathers.I take a Crap in the morning just like everyone else!
Kaz...........

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Anybody want to see some pics of my prize-winning gladiolas?

No takers? That’s because they’re just as relevant here as a humvee, IMHO.

I'm the last guy to bemoan other people's toys, I’ve got a few too many toys myself. Nobody wants it flaunted in their face and then hit over the head. This is an H-D/Vrod forum. We’re just trying to keep it on point.

BTW, my house is bigger and has a better view (so's my ex-wifes):p

·
Registered
603 Posts
pspez, I like everybody to some extent. I really could care less what someone else has materialistically, what matters is their mindset. My opinion was to Kaz's question. I doubt that Kaz took my response personally.

rhauft, why do you list everything you own ? I mean that is great, but I doubt anyone else really cares.

Ride safe brothers !

JMS

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rob,
This is a General Discussion forum on V-rods.Thats what I tow my V-rod to the track/show's with!No biggie?If you have some Pretty Gladiolas ,I'm not gonna flame you if you put you V-rod in the middle of them and take a pretty picture!You mentioned your Bad A$$ Mille R on are beloved V-rod forum and nobody Flamed you!I think we should all post a pic of some thing else we enjoy with or with out our V-rods?
Kaz.........

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
JMS,
Your waters run Very Deep!
I like that.You don't except any e-mails so I guess this is it?I do, e-mail me some time I would like to Pick your "Grey Matter" .
Kaz.............;)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts