875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my neighbors are gonna hate me, its loud as fu(k :D

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
soon2own1 said:
nice, i forget what kinda pipes are those? are they the warlocks from wicked bros exhaust?
yup they are demons from wicked bros, they were well worth the search and the wait, I was tunning the carb yesterday and pushing on the throttle with a screwdriver when a fireball about the size of two softballs shot out of the rear pipe about 6 inches away from my bare calf (wearing shorts) about sh1t my pants

Boba_Fett said:
Pipes look sweet. You gonna get the cables from S&S?
no, I will get from J&P, I need a few other items also

twincamzz said:
Jeez man, next time warn somebody !! I nearly fell outta my chair from the shine off that thing !
looks good dont it!, when I do the conversion to 1200 I am gonna use black heads and jugs, which should make a drastic change :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
those are very sweet looking pipes there

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Hey Misguided, do you want to sell your Cycle Shack slip-ons?

Also, how difficult was it to install those rear blinkers?

thanks,
KrustyTC

·
Still Serving...U.S. Army
160 Posts
Man those are the bomb. They really look great on a sporty.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KrustyTC said:
Hey Misguided, do you want to sell your Cycle Shack slip-ons?
No I am gonna keep incase I get a ticket for loud exhaust, then I can put the oem exhaust on and maybe have the ticket removed. Hopefully my badge america card will keep me from getting a ticket, but proffesional courtesy between coppers aint what it used to be.

KrustyTC said:
Also, how difficult was it to install those rear blinkers?
Not hard. I had to cut the ends of the chrome strut covers, cut off only what will be hidden by new blinkers. Then install bolt into blinker using loctite. Cut head off bolt, making it a stud that you can put a nut on from the inside of the fender. Insert stud into fender strut hole and put nut on from back side. These are made for a softtail which has diff spacing in the fender struts. Thus you can only use one bolt to attach them. You must also use a load equalizer for your blinkers to blink.

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Thanks for all the info Bro.

Probably a good idea to keep those pipes, the new ones look like they could wake the dead.

Thanks for the pics too. I've got some wedge style turn signals coming I got off of Ebay. I'll post a pic once I get them installed.

thanks,
KrustyTC

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love these bars :D

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
KrustyTC said:
Did you have to change cables to make the swap to these bars?

thanks,
KrustyTC
when I ordered the cables for the S&S carb I got thme 6" over.
I also ordered a 6" over clutch cable, and replaced the brake line with a braided one thats 50" long.

Boba_Fett said:
Nice, the scoot's gonna look totaly different with the new metal installed. Gonna have to update the pic in your sig.
totally diff is what I am after

1 - 15 of 15 Posts