V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned motorcycles on and off since I was 14 yrs old. Got away from it while my kids were growing up, couldn't afford having one. After they were out or just about out, wife and I started talking about riding. Looked around and found a great buy on a very slightly used Goldwing. We rode the crap out of that bike for 3 yrs. Then the wife just didn't want to ride anymore. I continued to ride, but it just wasn't the same. I sold the Goldwing, but still had that nagging earge to ride. So 2 yrs later I called her from the dealer and told her I was buying a new motorcycle. She said don't buy it till I get there. I picked up my new Honda VTX 1800 the next day. Since that we have put more than 24,000 miles on that bike in just over 2 yrs. In Jan. I went and picked out a new 06 HD Ultra Classic. Plan on putting it to good use. Already have plans to go to Sturgis this year with my sister and brother-n-law, who has made the trip for the last 20 yrs.

·
Lighten up!
593 Posts
Welcome!!! This is a great place to visit, especially if you need any info on that new H-D!:thumbsup:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Congrats on the new Ultra. Post up often and enjoy!

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the bright chrome and city lights of the fast and furious VTF.

Dig in and post up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts