V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got my 06 Deluxe. I'm not a newbie to riding, or riding a Harley (I've rented a bunch for a week at a time) But this is my 1st Harley!

I'm excited to take it out, but the weather here in KC isn't the best right now. Not to mention I have salt all over the streets :( So I'll have to wait until we have a good rain to clean things up.

Anyone else in the KC area? I have been lurking on this board for awhile. Just thought I would introduce myself!

Mods:
power commander programbale ECU
vance and hines big shot staggered exhaust
chrome lower belt guard
chrome swingarm
chrome rear sprocket
chrome rear axle nut covers
passenger footboards
wider passenger seat
detachable sissy bar (not in the pic)
stage one air intake and K&N filter
optional smooth laced wheels

I have the deluxe windshield as well but I don't have it on in the pic. I also am about to order some 34D deluxe bossbags :D

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
That is one awesome bike!

Welcome to the forums for people who, if they could, would "DATE"
their motorcycles.

I feel your joy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the welcome. I posted this in the softtail section at 1st by accident! Looks like a nice forum, I look forward to being on here and reading/learning.

-David

·
Part Time Hero (Retired)
208 Posts
Irix!

:welcome: to the forum! Congrats on that beeyootiful bike!! Great pics! Hope you find she rides as good as she looks!! :clap:
JD

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Welcome to the forum! That is one fine looking ride, my friend. Enjoy it and ride safe! Spring will be here before you know it, so don't wear it out looking at it LOL!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello from Olathe, Ks.

I live in Olathe, It looks like you bought your bike at Topeka HD. I have a 06 street glide on order from Topeka HD to be here in February they really have a better deal going as compared to the dealers here in KC.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Nice looking motorsickle!!! Post up often and enjoy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts