V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one been to, or heard about the ralley held in New Orleans Oct 31 thru Nov 3rd?? I understand it's the 4th or 5th year. Sounds like it could be a good time. We were planning on going to Sturgis, but the OM herniated a disk in his back...so we thought of doing this instead of Biketober Fest.

Any info would be great!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I dunno about any rally there but if you go for halloween check out the house of shock. Supposed to be THE badddddd assssest haunted house on earth. Last time I looked it was like $25 but well worth it. It's owned by the the band Pantera, and the tattoo artist Paul Booth does alot of work there. But i think it is only open on the 30th and 31st. So i have never been just heard about it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
We live in new orleans, and will probably attend, but it hasnt been a world class event in the past. dont get me wrong it is a good festival, but if yo are expecting a Blowout, or a daytona, or a sturgis type event .... you will be disappointed. it is really a "family oriented" biker event.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
It's a great time to enjoy the Big Easy. This year it will be a 3 day event without the big ride. Alot more vendors and happenings. Starts out on Thursday in the French Quarter. Come on down.

Togeaux from the Big Easy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts