V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been here for awhile, I kind of got sidetracked a little. By the looks of things in the upper right hand corner, my little vacation has been 14 months. Since then I have realized my dream and last year I got my first Harley. I'm a baby boomer and I sure wish that I could have gotten it sooner. Like the old saying, "if I had to explain it, you wouldn't understand."

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
H-D SPRINGER said:
I haven't been here for awhile, I kind of got sidetracked a little. By the looks of things in the upper right hand corner, my little vacation has been 14 months. Since then I have realized my dream and last year I got my first Harley. I'm a baby boomer and I sure wish that I could have gotten it sooner. Like the old saying, "if I had to explain it, you wouldn't understand."
A year later and 25 post? Where ya bin?????????? :wavey:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hdracer67 said:
congrats ?prty: so did you get an FXST or an FLST?
I got a black FXSTS. Since then I have put some mini-apes on it. They aren't very tall, but they were my first and I didn't know how tall to go. I also got the stage 1, remap with SE2's. I had that put on before it left the shop. Sure sounds great to me.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
EmbOKJ said:
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the bike, got any pictures? Better late then never, right???
Pics and I don't get along very well. I'm not what you would call a modern kind of person and stuff like that is a real pain in the arse for me to try and do. In other words, been there, tried that, blew it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rock Steady said:
A year later and 25 post? Where ya bin?????????? :wavey:
I kind of got caught up in other places, but that kind of went sour, so I wondered back. I'll see what I can do to make up for the loss time on the posting thing.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Congrats on the Springer. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Howdy!

:welcome: to our VTF ?prty:

Lots of great folks and good info around here, post early and often. Looking forward to seeing you around the place.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.