V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do not like the stock bucket on the train so I was thinking of black powdercoating, but then I came arross this light. Kind of different and it caught my eye. Got a good price nowhere near retail so I bought it. Not a fan of the chrome but blends in.

Got home early today so I wired it up. High and low are pretty bright and an easy install. Fit perfectly.

Took a couple quick shots just to post and get some feedback good or bad.

View attachment 29419 View attachment 29420 View attachment 29421

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Nice... Where'd you get it? How much? Still available? How well does it light up the road?

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bought mine from the same place. Checked today and no the high beam indicator does no stay on. On high light lit on low beam ot goes out.

·
Registered
418 Posts
silverhdjc said:
thanks, it must have something to do with 2006. The high and low beam work correctly, but the indicator stays on with low. The indicator gets brighter when I put the high beam on. I put a PIA extreme white bulb in it and it looks awsome.
How much brighter than the stock headlight? was it an easy bolt on? i like that look and the predator headlight

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought an Arlen ness headlight extension on ebay a couple years ago for a couple dollars. I had to use it. I had a stainless piece of all-thread and picked up the spikes at a local shop. Yes it was a pretty straight forward install. Rather than purchase an extension a block of aluminum or stainless, would work just as good and look as nice if polished. I did not put in a brighter light but it does seem brighter than stock from the start. Will probably pick up the PIAA bulb nex time I am near a store.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts