V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Interest.
I'm confused to what this is. Is it some new TV show or something you're suppose to follow on the internet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interest.
I'm confused to what this is. Is it some new TV show or something you're suppose to follow on the internet?
It's a promo trailer, a couple of networks are interested in it for 2012 summer programming. Until then there will be a lot of shorts put up on the net starting January 2012.

Some cool stuff, all about bikers, all positive and a lot of high energy.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Ride On used to be on Speed channel or ESPN2 can't remember, some years ago, but it went off air, I guess is being revived, they did a lot of comparison testing and bike reviews, same slogan dough, "keep the shine side up and the rubber down".
Glad is back.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ride On used to be on Speed channel or ESPN2 can't remember, some years ago, but it went off air, I guess is being revived, they did a lot of comparison testing and bike reviews, same slogan dough, "keep the shine side up and the rubber down".
Glad is back.
This has nothing to do with that show at all. This is "Ride On America" and is more to do with traveling around the country, showing off the people and places. While it will cover some bike reviews and testing that is a very small portion.

But this has nothing to do with that old show, wasn't that show a Corbin show?

·
155" R&R TwinCam
3,437 Posts
Used to be in the middle of it all,mother and I love the memories.We still ride as much as we can just not into the partying while out on the bikes.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Looks like more of the same silly ****.
Motorcycling in America is a worldwide joke. They should look to Europe if they want a show on motorcycles.They actually ride em over there.
50 thousand dollar choppers doing burnouts? Guys that trailor their bikes everywhere. Pirate outfits like its halloween.
Im embarassed.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
This has nothing to do with that show at all. This is "Ride On America" and is more to do with traveling around the country, showing off the people and places. While it will cover some bike reviews and testing that is a very small portion.

But this has nothing to do with that old show, wasn't that show a Corbin show?
Same format different sponsor different host same crap, bet it wont last more than a season...if that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmmmm....new guy from Pawleys Island, 99% of trailer from Myrtle Beach......One can't help but wonder if new guy is trying to promote his "new" series....:harhar:
I told you I am friends with the people invovled with this and I am even in one of the shots. FWIW not even half of the show was shot in Myrtle, rest in NC and GA and a bit in FL, all southeast.

If you like it great, if not great.

FWIW I've been a member on the forums for 6 1/2 years but I do not post, just read. I'll go back to reading now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Same format different sponsor different host same crap, bet it wont last more than a season...if that.
Except there are no sponsors to the show, it is a labor of love from fellow bikers. Like it or not, your choice, nothing is for everyone. But at least it is something made 100% by bikers, not something a network throws together to force feed you.

·
Banned
4,262 Posts
I told you I am friends with the people invovled with this and I am even in one of the shots. FWIW not even half of the show was shot in Myrtle, rest in NC and GA and a bit in FL, all southeast.

If you like it great, if not great.

FWIW I've been a member on the forums for 6 1/2 years but I do not post, just read. I'll go back to reading now.

Don't quit posting on my account, I'm an a$$hole and have a merit badge to prove it. I admit my error of calling you a new guy when I looked and saw you have more time here than I do. For what it's worth, I would probably watch it.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Except there are no sponsors to the show, it is a labor of love from fellow bikers. Like it or not, your choice, nothing is for everyone. But at least it is something made 100% by bikers, not something a network throws together to force feed you.
Unless the shows is presented in its entirety without commercial interruptions it has sponsors, I don't know if I'll like it or not, but the preview I saw......not very promising.:coffee:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts