V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've just recently joined hd forum. I'm a fairly new rider. Only been riding since '94. Got my first harley in '97. Managed to lay it down on New Year's Day 2000. The biked faired better than I did. I am now permanently disAbled, but now ride a hd sportser trike. I had a Lehman conversion kit installed along with some other adaptive equipment. Now I'm back in the wind and loving life!

·
Registered
22,089 Posts
Welcome Jeanee, tell us the story sometime, post often and pay no attention to my brothers who will now post below me.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome Jeanee AKA hdgirlee, glad all worked out for ya and you still got your knees in the breeze. Post often, visit the ladies in the lair.

psst; DJW wasn't talking about me, but watch dem other guys........

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Welcome from the resident asshole !! You have my utmost respect and admiration, I believe I would follow in your footsteps given similar situation. Ride free and proud and welcome to our family as disfunctional as it may seem !!

We don't bite but have been known to nibble ;)

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Welcome aboard! Don't mind these guys...they are really ***** cats...LOL

For those of you that haven't seen her story, you can catch it in the Ladies Lair under the topic entitled "Inspiration".

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Welcome girlee. Glad you did not let this keep you out of the wind. Just by getting back up you are an inspiration. You are gonna like it here.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Welcome aboard HDGirlee!

I've visited your website through the link in the lady's lair. Very nice website.

God Bless!

wyo

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Welcome! I've also seen your website! Thanks for sharing your inspirational story! Oh...and I'm no pussycat!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all for the nice welcome. I have been known to bite back occasionally! And who doesn't like a little nibble here and there? lol. Thanks for your comments on the web site. I'm in the process of doing some reconstruction. Looking forward to getting to know you all better

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Hi hdgirlee, glad you join a wonderful forum. I saw your website and thought everyone in here should see what you have been through and how you have over came that obstacle. Again welcome aboard and post often.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ftby24, It's been a long 3 years, but they pissed me off when they told me I'd never ride again. It probably made me all the more determined to get back what I had lost. I don't think I will ever rack up the kind of mileage I use to, but its good to just be back out in the wind.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome, very inspiring story. Gives me inspiration to move past my limitations. Keep your knees in the wind.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Hey hdgirlee.. you and I have already met..but wanted to Welcome you again to the forum... enjoy and post often ....I know you'll find all of these guys and girls to be a wonderfull bunch.. Have Fun..!! and you truley are an Inspiration, to all who ride... Best wishes..

·
Registered
467 Posts
welcome to the forum .. glad you got back up and in the wind again ...

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
hdgirlee said:
ftby24, It's been a long 3 years, but they pissed me off when they told me I'd never ride again. It probably made me all the more determined to get back what I had lost. I don't think I will ever rack up the kind of mileage I use to, but its good to just be back out in the wind.
COOL! :cool: I love it when you can prove a professional wrong. :D

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Glad you joined us,your spirit is truly what it's all about.

Looking forward to your posts,make yourself at home & enjoy!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Welcom to the forum. Glad your still out there riding with us. Post up often

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.