V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Let me be the first to say welcome to the both of you. Lets see some pictures of those bikes! :D

You may use the Signature option or the picture gallery to display your bikes...

Enjoy your stay,

·
Registered
65 Posts
Also New

Thought I'd chime in that I'm new to this board and really like this forum. I've been looking for a board like this for sometime and sure glad I found it. I also belong to a couple of other forums for cars and jeeps and they have been a tremendious help in solving problems and helping others when you can contribute. It's also great place to just hang out and find out what's really happening. Keep up the good work Great Stuff, Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
slowdipper said:
Thought I'd chime in that I'm new to this board and really like this forum. I've been looking for a board like this for sometime and sure glad I found it. I also belong to a couple of other forums for cars and jeeps and they have been a tremendious help in solving problems and helping others when you can contribute. It's also great place to just hang out and find out what's really happening. Keep up the good work Great Stuff, Thanks.

Slowdipper, thanks for the contribution. Your observation is correct. This is probably the best H/D site on the Internet. Keep on postin'. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
Trekker
V-Twin Forum
V-Twin Harley Davidson forum. Discussion on V-Twin Harley Davidson motorcycles including Dyna, Electra Glide, Softail, Sportster, and more.
Full Forum Listing