V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new member from Western NY. In an effort to deal with our "Safe Act", I got my 07 FFL manufacturer license to make compliant AR15s. Soon Ill live in a more friendly state (and ride my bike all year long)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Maybe you can help. I have been looking at entry level AR's and was thinking about the Springfield Saint after researching and come to find out that my state (Vt.) has a 10 round mag rifle/shotgun limit on new purchases. They sell a NATO 10 round Spring Field Saint AR. So then I come to find out that there is a 15 round limit on pistols. So would I be better off getting the Springfield Saint AR15 pistol? It would be used primarily for target fun and home defense.
Oh yeah, welcome to the forum and TIA

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Maybe you can help. I have been looking at entry level AR's and was thinking about the Springfield Saint after researching and come to find out that my state (Vt.) has a 10 round mag rifle/shotgun limit on new purchases. They sell a NATO 10 round Spring Field Saint AR. So then I come to find out that there is a 15 round limit on pistols. So would I be better off getting the Springfield Saint AR15 pistol? It would be used primarily for target fun and home defense.
Oh yeah, welcome to the forum and TIA

I think one of the new "pistols" would be alot of fun... Especially in a sling under an overcoat....... LOL

·
Registered
11,269 Posts
In SC the pawn shops have a sign outside advertising new AK's. When I go deer hunting I take 5 boxes of shot gun shells to shoot chit up once the morning deer go hide for the day. Maybe go pop a couple dinner doves. Across the hard road is 765 acres of private land so I don't need a hunting license, but at 65 I bought the lifetime license for hunting and fishing. A retired FBI agent owns it which is funny because he be sipping a beer out by the packhouse and I'm smoking a blunt.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts