V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,
Another forum newby here. I just traded my Bonny America in on a new '06 Wide Glide. What a ride! I put on the detachable sissy bar and am getting a rattle that is louder that the stock exhaust from the latches on the bar mount ( a gnat fart is louder than the stock exhaust). Anybody else having this problem?

Has anybody installed the RevTech DFO on their bike? I ordered Cycle Shack tapered slip on's and the DFO from J&P. Is the DFO setup pretty straight forward?

Steve
South Prairie, WA

·
Doing time, behind bars!
1,480 Posts
My recommendation is.......

stl2700 said:
Hi everybody,
Another forum newby here.

Has anybody installed the RevTech DFO on their bike? I ordered Cycle Shack tapered slip on's and the DFO from J&P. Is the DFO setup pretty straight forward?

Steve
South Prairie, WA
:welcome: to the VT Forum Steve.

First of all, I suggest that you go to the Techlusion website and visit the support forum they have there just for the purpose of answering the very question you asked. You will see all the concerns voiced by other owners and the advice offered by Techlusion themselves.

Here is the link - Techlusion

Every bike is different and you will get just about as many settings suggestions here as there are members. Having said that, however, there is a special section here for DFO / TFI discussions and you will also find a lot of information there.

Enjoy you time here and keep us posted, John :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts