V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Howwwddeeee! I can't believe how huge this forum is. Never fully explored it before. I turn 8 this December. Grateful to be on this side of the grass. Saw an old thread about steps down below, thought it was funny. I dislike 8 and 9 the most. Love 6 and 7 the best. Separates the men from the boys. Changed my life. Tells me I can't fix me so stop trying!

Luck's got nothing to do with it…

Anthony

·
Registered
650 Posts
Just wanted to say Howwwddeeee! I can't believe how huge this forum is. Never fully explored it before. I turn 8 this December. Grateful to be on this side of the grass. Saw an old thread about steps down below, thought it was funny. I dislike 8 and 9 the most. Love 6 and 7 the best. Separates the men from the boys. Changed my life. Tells me I can't fix me so stop trying!

Anthony
Welcome to this group. Not as much activity as a year or so ago...but there are those of us that are pretty seriousl about our sobriety and that means, in this case, extending a hearty welcome!

·
Registered
582 Posts

Anthony
What on earth are ya talking about?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Welcome, caught this while i am down on PCB FL. visiting my son who i have a relationship because of GOD in my life and the 12 steps. this program is amazing as long as i dont stray to far from what works. when i do it does not take to much pain these days for me to get back on the path. again welcome
patrick

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome, caught this while i am down on PCB FL. visiting my son who i have a relationship because of GOD in my life and the 12 steps. this program is amazing as long as i dont stray to far from what works. when i do it does not take to much pain these days for me to get back on the path. again welcome
patrick
Thanks Patrick, I can dig it. We all get distracted too, it's a busy world. But I ain't big on pain either :) and it doesn't take me too long to get back to center when I do...

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Welcome! Like bob said, the activity has slowed lately (I'm guilty), but I'm betting it will pick up as the snow flakes start falling in a few weeks.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Welcome, we are actually a lot more active than the number of recent posts would lead you to believe. PM if you need to

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah when winter rolls in and everyone's got cabin fever and the keyboard kickboxing starts…I'll probably be out riding! The benefits of so cal...:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts