V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all from Ohio. Here is my story. I got my first bike the Christmas of 1968, it was a mini bike from a discount store from the small town where I lived. It had screaming 5HP engine. My best friend had a Honda 50cc and we road them year round. We lived in the country and we had miles of trails to race on. Unfortionitly he always blow my doors off. A few years later I bought a new Suzuki 185. I had that bike for about four years before I bought a Honda 350. After that I bought a Honda 550 super sport. By this time I am out of school and my buddies were riding Harley's and I was still on my Honda's ( this was not a good feeling ). Nothing against Honda's but it just didn't feel good on road trips with my buddies on there great sounding rides and me on my Honda. Well I then decided to get married and sold all of my toys ( Bikes, boat etc. ). This past November of 2001 I ordered a 2002 FatBoy. I am to get it the first week of March 2002. I just hope that the weather is warm enough here in Ohio to put a few miles on this great looking machine. By the way I Still own a 2000 Honda. I have been coming to this site for a month or so rading and getting some good info.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Welcome pjmac, glad to hear your story. You really didn't mention what Honda you own now and if you are going to keep it also. I know you are going to enjoy your Fatboy though and I know that you can't wait till March. Hang around here, it'll make time pass faster.

Later,

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
2002.......well I am still a Noobe and this thread was opened so.......I will jump on the band wagon and welcome a seasoned member who is 3 years my senior.......

Or I am having a tabacco flash-back

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
P 0 P E Y E said:
I will jump on the band wagon and welcome a seasoned member ...
Same here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.