V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Restless
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I'm glad I found this forum! My name is Tim Swaim and I'm from Nashville TN. I'm an EMT and I'm also a country music artist here in Nashville. If anyone has time please visit my website at timswaim.com and sign the guestbook. Pictures of my hog are found at the "currrent projects" area of the site.

I took delivery of my first Harley in May of 2000. A new 2000 pearl white Fatboy. I'm very proud of it. I have made alot of friends to ride with after joining my local chapter.

I hope to gain some knowledge from this forum and to make new friends.
Anyone going to bikeweek? This will be my second year. I'm looking forward to it. If anyone wants to hook up while I'm down there send me an email at [email protected]
My girlfriend and I are riding up with another couple. Its going to be great.

Ya'll take care.

Timbo

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi Tim

Glad to meet ya. That Pearl White is a great color.

Nashville is a great town. We have stayed in Opryland Hotel, and even though I am not much a country music fan, we went to Opryland and had a great time. I am sure we will go back when we visit again.

I do not know if I will be going to Daytona. This is the busiest time of year for me, the next 3 weeks. But I live close enough to make a long day trip out of it.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Hello timbo, how are things in Nashville? I hope that Fatboy is keepin a smile on your face. I am making a quick run to Daytona but it's the last two days of it. Not for sure that I will be staying anywhere close but will be there. There is a special catagory at the bottom of the forum page for this event. Others who may be going can put in a request for dates and times for an eyeball meeeting if they have any preferences. I'm not sure what's there much less WHERE to meet up with anyone so I'm just keeping an eye on it to see if anyone would choose a time and place that I could make. Thanks for your story.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts