V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at this forum for quite awhile and joined a few months ago. I have asked some questions and received a lot of good advice and answers.
Well its time that I introduced myself. My name is Eric and I live in Columbus, Indiana, 55 yrs old and have a '06 Road Glide. I am not a "hard core" biker but I love to ride. My longest trip has been a 3700 mile in 6 days run to the Grand Canyon this past August with 2 freinds, it was a great time. This June we are planning a trip to Laconia.
My ride of choice is Harley Davidson, but I have owned many other brands in the past.
My log in name is cl-77 which is the model number of my true love, the Honda 305 Scrambler. When I was growing up that was the hot bike but I could not own one. I bought 2 a few years ago and restored 1 from the frame up and kept the other original. Greed got the best of me, and I sold both, I will never forgive myself for that.
This is about all I can come up with right now, thanks to all who contribute to this forum, you have a wealth of knowledge.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: and enjoy your time here.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
from one Hoosier to another, welcome aboard!

from what I hear, the Road Glides are Harley's best kept secret. :)

good luck, and God Bless
David

·
ALK
321 Posts
cl-77

Eric, hope you like your '06 Road Glide. Picked up my '04 FLTRI in May 2004 and haven't regretted it. the only way I could like riding better is if my wife would ride with me...so far, she thinks I've lost my mind.

welcome to the forum

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi Eric

This place rocks. Glad to see ya checking in. There are some awesome bikes and people here. Now there is one more.

Welcome to the forums.........post up a storm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts