V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started riding dirt bikes around 10 and road a little bit of everything into my 20’s. Took a break for a while, married, children career, etc. Kids are grown and gone so back on track. For my 50th birthday last April I bought myself a 05 Softail Deluxe, then added Vance & Hines BigShots Staggered, ThunderMonsters and D & M Air cleaner. I just turned over 11,000 miles. So, like I tell every buddy that asks. I’m Living the Dream…

·
Draggin' Floorboards!
545 Posts
Welcome!

I am fortunate enough to have my first harley at the tender age of 29, my '06 FatBoy that I love dearly.

:cheers:

gldingman said:
Started riding dirt bikes around 10 and road a little bit of everything into my 20’s. Took a break for a while, married, children career, etc. Kids are grown and gone so back on track. For my 50th birthday last April I bought myself a 05 Softail Deluxe, then added Vance & Hines BigShots Staggered, ThunderMonsters and D & M Air cleaner. I just turned over 11,000 miles. So, like I tell every buddy that asks. I’m Living the Dream…

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Another half of a century of experience and wisdom is added to the heap here at the VTF.

I welcome you to the forum of the bar and shield, the American V-Twin thunder world of a forum.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Don't feel bad I bought my first Harley last year (big 40)
Welcome from another Floridian.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
gldingman said:
:welcome: back to the wonderful world of riding. I was out of it for a bit myself until I got my current 03 Fatboy.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the new motorsickle!! Sounds like your racking up the miles. :beer4u: Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts