V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be 60 next week and still love to ride. My first scoot was an cushman eagle with a 2 speed that I bought for $35.00. Next was a 1959 mustang pony. Later in my 20's i started with a sportster (after riding many other brands). My new bike will be in around the 19th and it is a Street Glide. I have been riding before riding was cool and will continue as long as I can hold a bike up. I have met the most rightous folks in my many years of riding and can testify that there are not many who I do not like. I feel that once you are away from your day (or night) job and on your bike everyone becomes equal. Isn't that how it's supposed to be? This forum is great!!!

·
Just Sayin'
2,563 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you enjoy the new scooter. :chopper: Post up often and enjoy. Lots of great information on here from knowldgeable people.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Welcome!

Ahh-eee! Welcome to the Forum.

Better be careful about giving out your address or you'll be inundated with house guests as soon as crawfish season starts. I'll be first in line!

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. You are going to fit in just fine. Hope to read your posts in the future.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Hey 22Moss, welcome to the forum. I hope you have a good time here and on that fine machine!

Ray

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the Street Glide! Post up often and enjoy!

·
Registered
8 Posts
22moss said:
I will be 60 next week and still love to ride. My first scoot was an cushman eagle with a 2 speed that I bought for $35.00. Next was a 1959 mustang pony. Later in my 20's i started with a sportster (after riding many other brands). My new bike will be in around the 19th and it is a Street Glide. I have been riding before riding was cool and will continue as long as I can hold a bike up. I have met the most rightous folks in my many years of riding and can testify that there are not many who I do not like. I feel that once you are away from your day (or night) job and on your bike everyone becomes equal. Isn't that how it's supposed to be? This forum is great!!!

first off HAPPY BIRTHDAY burnt up a few motors on flat footed cushmans myself. congrats on the new scooter. and great out look. gw

1 - 8 of 8 Posts