V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

Just started posting today. I live in Fairfield, Ohio (north of cininnati) and am a member of the Fairfield HOG Chapter (Historian). I currently ride a 1990 FXR and my wife has a 1998 Sporty. Started out with a 1973 XLH (sure wish I had that bike yet) which was actually crushed underneath a car lift when I just finsihed putting it back together after a complete restoration (when I lived in North Carolina and worked for Arnold Palmer Cadillc). Anyway, looking forward to the technical section for advice, etc. Hopefully some other members are from the area....

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Glad you've joined us! Enjoy and post often..........

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome, Rammer, I just joined not long ago myself. I live in the Milford area. It's on the east side of Cincinnati. We'll have to get together for a ride sometime. Well as soon as we get out of this crazy snow.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum rammer. Glad you found us. Sorry to hear about the 73. Ride safe and post up often.

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
Rammer,
Welcome to the forum. I've bought two cars from APC from Tommy Manion, I'm Sure you know him.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome Rammer,

I suspect someone got their butt kick for crushing your bike. At least you weren't on it at the time.

Again welcome to the board, look forward to your post.

Dave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.