V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently found this forum, looks pretty cool.

How many other forum lady bikers do we have here. I would like to get to know everyone.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I'm new here too... still just a passenger (not for too much longer) - but that doesn't mean I don't have the passion for the ride. Welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I've just "tuned-in" also. I ride a 650 Yamaha V-star - Just started riding 2 years ago. Love the ride! This is my 1st post on Ladies Lair. Hope to get to know everyone. My 650 is enough power between my legs for now! I hope to become a more seasoned rider soon. Then watch out! Take care and welcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi ladies - I'm new to this site and new to riding. Been a passenger for a year on our baby, 2001 Heritage Softail Classic. Took the MSF with my dear husband who took it to support me, and I passed, but wasn't able to really get going on a bike all summer long due to family conflicts mostly. I tried our 1994 Sportster 883 three times, but it proved to be too much for me right now. Today, we just traded it in on a new Buell Blast, fits me well, will learn to ride well with lots of practice, hope to graduate up to our Classic in a year, while dear husband trades the V-Rod he won this summer for a Road Glide or Electra Glide next year. So, I'm excited about owning the Blast, and looking forward to the day I will be able to call the Classic my own! We're HOG members and are having alot of fun with other H-D riders. We are empty nesters and loving every minute of being part of the motorcycle culture!

Good riding!
Jeannine

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome to the forum BikerBabe. I'm sure you will find many friendly people here and limitless source of info on just about everything, particularly Harleys

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.