V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently found this forum, looks pretty cool.

How many other forum lady bikers do we have here. I would like to get to know everyone.

·
Woo-hoo
2,579 Posts
Welcome to the forums, My name is jb, I don't have a bike yet. Just past my M/C here in May. Still looking for one. have a great day

jb

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Welcome aboard, BikerBabe! I have a lowrider. Great to have you here - we need more ladies! Enjoy yourself and post often.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I'm new here too... still just a passenger (not for too much longer) - but that doesn't mean I don't have the passion for the ride. Welcome!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
welcome to you to Daisyjane

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Hi Lisa,

Have a sportster 1991. Learning how to ride. Welcome.... your going to love the forum this place is great. Good people, good advise. Like to hear from you more.

Cheri aka Medicine Woman

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
these people are wonderful, and helpful. I'm glad that I found this place

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I've just "tuned-in" also. I ride a 650 Yamaha V-star - Just started riding 2 years ago. Love the ride! This is my 1st post on Ladies Lair. Hope to get to know everyone. My 650 is enough power between my legs for now! I hope to become a more seasoned rider soon. Then watch out! Take care and welcome.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
deb93fxlr said:
fifth - even though I have a lowrider, I can always use more power between my legs!:eek::D

Ah hahahahaha! You think I'm chicken now don't ya? :D :eek:

Just you wait!!!!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi ladies - I'm new to this site and new to riding. Been a passenger for a year on our baby, 2001 Heritage Softail Classic. Took the MSF with my dear husband who took it to support me, and I passed, but wasn't able to really get going on a bike all summer long due to family conflicts mostly. I tried our 1994 Sportster 883 three times, but it proved to be too much for me right now. Today, we just traded it in on a new Buell Blast, fits me well, will learn to ride well with lots of practice, hope to graduate up to our Classic in a year, while dear husband trades the V-Rod he won this summer for a Road Glide or Electra Glide next year. So, I'm excited about owning the Blast, and looking forward to the day I will be able to call the Classic my own! We're HOG members and are having alot of fun with other H-D riders. We are empty nesters and loving every minute of being part of the motorcycle culture!

Good riding!
Jeannine

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome to the forum BikerBabe. I'm sure you will find many friendly people here and limitless source of info on just about everything, particularly Harleys

1 - 20 of 41 Posts