1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Now that's funny....:roflback:

·
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
5,761 Posts
That is funny, but I would be careful to whom I showed it too, I could see some 1%ers not finding the humor in it.:nunu:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeffytune said:
That is funny, but I would be careful to whom I showed it too, I could see some 1%ers not finding the humor in it.:nunu:
The funny thing is the guy who owns the tattoo parlor I got it done at is a Hellz angel and a 1%er

·
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
5,761 Posts
johneod75 said:
The funny thing is the guy who owns the tattoo parlor I got it done at is a Hellz angel and a 1%er
True, the made members will most likely laugh it off, it prospects trying to impress that worry me.
Being a DooF, we call ourselves 43%ers, but we keep it low profile so we do not offend anyone.
We our a Registered riding club with the AMA, that usually helps if there is a question.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah dont get me wrong, I can see some guys taking offense and trying to be hard asses but oh well I'm not to terribly worried about it

·
Registered
156 Posts
Having read some books on the so-called Outlaw Bikers, I always got the impression that they were more concerned with non-members trying to pass themselves off as members. So, hopefully, all will be peaceful and calm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts