V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick message...I'm a 51 YO, lifelong bike rider, first bike was a Honda 90 and now have a '75 Ironhead with Hondas, Yamahas, and Triumphs mixed in the middle. Live in SE USA and have a pretty decent riding season with enough winter to do the rebuilds. I am currently in the process of stripping the "75 down to the frame and doing some extreme detailing on the way back out. Hoping to have reliability and looks together :rolleyes: I will be posting pics of the progress.

Nice site...I know that I'll spend a few hours trying to read and catch up.

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of the group here...

Take care all and ride safely...

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome Dragon, jump right in - post often......

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
WELCOME TO THE BOARD. REBUILDS ARE WHAT WINTER WAS MEANT FOR.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard,Dragon!

Glad you joined us,a person with your experience can be a great asset to ths forum.

Post often & ENJOY!
guido

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dragon. Post up often. I'm looking foward to the pics.

Peace

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Dragon772002 said:
Just a quick message...I'm a 51 YO, lifelong bike rider, first bike was a Honda 90 and now have a '75 Ironhead with Hondas, Yamahas, and Triumphs mixed in the middle. Live in SE USA and have a pretty decent riding season with enough winter to do the rebuilds. I am currently in the process of stripping the "75 down to the frame and doing some extreme detailing on the way back out. Hoping to have reliability and looks together :rolleyes: I will be posting pics of the progress.

Nice site...I know that I'll spend a few hours trying to read and catch up.

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of the group here...

Take care all and ride safely...
[/QUOTE
What a coincidence, I'm 51, first bike was a Honda 90, have had Hondas, Yamahas, Kawasakis, and a Triumph. Welcome.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to all

Really cool welcome...I 'preciate it very much ! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts