V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I just purchased a 2003 Deuce in black. I cannot wait to get delivery of it this Friday. I have owned many motorcycles in the past but never a Harley. I think that I will enjoy riding my new bike.

Thanks, Peter

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Welcome to the H/D Forum

Peter,

Welcome to the H/D Forum.

Don't mind JimmyK. He's had a couple wine coolers (yep, I've been reading the other threads!) tonight. He's a good man with a lot of knowledge.

Enjoy your time here. We have a lot of great members. Ask your questions. Learn and share.

And get thee to a msf class!!!!!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome to the boards............

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi grkhog, newbie too...

haven't had much time to really talk but I get the feeling its a fun board with great people.

Congrats on the new bike, have fun, ride safe

GfL

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome Peter,

The Duce is a great choice; I have a good friend that just got the gold/black special ops bike they are putting together this year. Everyone I know that has a Duce loves it and I am sure in black it will look real good.

Enjoy the board and hopefully you'll have some good weather to get out and ride it.

Dave

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Congratulations Peter!!! I also have a Black 01 Deuce and I love it!! I always try to make time to ride it as often as possible.

Have fun and ride safe,

Kim

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you to everyone who welcomed me. I will continue to be active in this board.
Thanks, Pete

1 - 12 of 12 Posts