V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have feedback on the new HD analog/digital speedo-tach unit for 2010 Heritage? The shop display looks pretty cool, but are there any issues/afterthoughts? Thanks!
HD part # 70900070

·
Registered
145 Posts
Oh yeah, I have one of the exact part # installed on my '08 FLSTC.

It is truly a great add-on. I love the fact that I now have a tach. You can customize the colors of the background and the gauge needles. The install was very easy. It really is a great product; made in Switzerland, so hopefully it is a quality, long lasting product.

And if you shop around like I did you can get it at a discount. I saved about $50.00 off list. PM me for more information.

Why Harley doesn't have them as standard equipment is a mystery.

I give this add-on a A+.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I don't have one but I've been looking at it every time I go to my shop. I think I may eventually put one on my RKC.

On another note, BIKERGEEK that is a sweet looking Heritage. Mike's Famous here in Groton,CT has a Copper Top anniversary RKC that is dripping with chrome and extras. I want to buy it to put in my man cave just to look at every day.:whistle:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Richard. Sorry for the late reply...have been off the forum for awhile. I'm getting one this month.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thanks Richard. Sorry for the late reply...have been off the forum for awhile. I'm getting one this month.
Les, You have a PM. And I too, haven't been on the forum for a while since my ride is hibernating for the winter. This is the slow (snow) time of year for the Northeast. BORING!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Installed it today. Very cool gear...thanks for the info.
Lesbowles,

You're very welcome.

Glad I can be helpful.

Enjoy the new gear.

It's the best accessory I have installed on my ride.

·
Registered
10 Posts
New speedo tach for late model bikes

I just have a question. Does anybody know if there is something like that for older bikes, like my 03' Deuce?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Why Harley doesn't have them as standard equipment is a mystery.
It's not a mystery, it's a way to make money. H-D sells stripped down bikes, and then expects the buyer to sink money in purchasing add ons.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts