V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought an '06 Street Glide. Rode metric until now. Forgive me Lord, I knew not what I did! Damn I am enjoying this bike. I live up in Alberta, Canada and its usually -25 this time of year, but for whatever reason we have no snow and its been like 45 degrees! Put a 125 miles on the bike last weekend, it was just great. I am booked for Sturgis this summer:thumbsup: , try out the sights and sounds. Hope to chat with you all as time goes on,

Ken

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm. I moved your post all by itself because you had posted it in someone elses intro. Post up often and enjoy.

·
2008 Ultra
318 Posts
Hi Ken

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Albertan .... lots of good stuff ..

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
Climates change from time to time. It is a natural occurrence. Just don't believe the lie that is "global warming". You know, the same thing they call "Climate Change" now due to it not actually warming up. :whatever:

Anyway, :welcome: to the forums. Just enjoy the nice weather and ride.

·
2008 Ultra
318 Posts
Fatb0y said:
Climates change from time to time. It is a natural occurrence. Just don't believe the lie that is "global warming". You know, the same thing they call "Climate Change" now due to it not actually warming up. :whatever:

Anyway, :welcome: to the forums. Just enjoy the nice weather and ride.
Well it changed in the last few days ... it's now -24/C(-11/F). That's the thing about the weather out here. Chinook winds from the rockies come and go and has a drastic affect on our weather. Has nothing to do with global warming, it's allways been like this around here. We can experience a 20 or 30 degree temparature change within hours.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome Ken,

Nice bike you have. Great that you have seen the light.

Talk to Springer and make sure you get your VTF patch to wear proudly to Sturgis

Enjoy the Indian Summer and ride on.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Glad you finally did the right thing... and apologized to the almighty... good show.

Welcome... lets see some pics of that pig.

Glad the weather is good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts