V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
I think those are the bars that come on the Heritage and the Street Bob.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I just had 09 Heritage bars put on my RK, they come about 1.5 to 2 inches above the windshield crossbar support. Tremendously better than the RK factory bars. Can see the picture in your post but just thought I'd throw in my .02 cents.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I installed mine about two months ago EXCELLENT!!! :woohoo:

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
My buddy has them on his 06' ultra..... I rode his bike for the weekend and they are comfortable. the only thing is they put your hands up above the fairing which could be uncomfortable in cold weather...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My buddy has them on his 06' ultra..... I rode his bike for the weekend and they are comfortable. the only thing is they put your hands up above the fairing which could be uncomfortable in cold weather...

Any way you could post a couple pictures of his bike?

·
Registered
582 Posts
If I were you I would try and find non Harley bars. Harley chrome is a bit yellowish. At least my stockers were compared to the after market ones I bought. Funny thing is aren't street slammers made by Harley? That's what I have now and the chrome is way noticeably better quality. Hmm... Things that make ya go HMMM.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I were you I would try and find non Harley bars. Harley chrome is a bit yellowish. At least my stockers were compared to the after market ones I bought. Funny thing is aren't street slammers made by Harley? That's what I have now and the chrome is way noticeably better quality. Hmm... Things that make ya go HMMM.

For some reason I don't think stock bars are actually chrome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts