V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Welcome to The Forum. Question: Why would you want rims that spin when you've stopped?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spinning Rims For Motorcycles

I just ordered it. I have seen the spinning rims for the cars, and they look kool. I attend a lot bike shows, and I don't like having what everybody else has. I think the rims would really stand out, espicially if they are chrome. It's all about the look. It is the same concept of putting rims on a car, it is not a necessity, but you want them to individualize your car.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
You are correct in that everyone has their opions and that is what makes all of our Hogs that much more special, now for the bummer...

Since you are asking me for my opinion on the spinning rims, I would say they arn't me thing, but you shouldn't give a c$ap what we think, get what you Want!;)

·
Registered
381 Posts
I can just see it. Sitting at a stop, admiring the new spinning wheels when a cat or small animal comes running over and try's to run through them. Cuts the animal in half and PETA comes after you. Big fine, jail time, etc...:D

The wheels do look pretty cool.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
I don't know, for some reason they remind me of baseball cards in the spokes on my stingray when I was a kid.

·
Registered
312 Posts
The only set i have seen were on a car and made noise when they spun. That would drive me batty.

·
Registered
22,089 Posts
The reason I asked if you had picked up the bike yet is that I didn't expect to like the stock wheels as much as I ended up liking them when I got the bike. Just a thought, there are some "must have" upgrades that you may want to dump your extra jack on before you drop a grand on rims. But hey, if you got it....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts