V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started riding dirt bikes in the early 70's, a benelli was my first bike at age 12, a crap bike but I moved onto a Honda sl 125 followed by a slew of other dirt bikes.I bought my first street bike a brand new 1986 Honda v65 in 86 in 1994 after 50000 miles I sold it and gave up riding until 1999 when I bought a new honda shadow, a good bike that went to all the Harley rallys, and never was this bike or me disrespected by a Harley owner. Three months ago I bought a chromed out Harley Dyna conv and man Ive had more fun on this bike than anything Ive ridden.
It's got a Andrews cam and some serious motor goodies over 100hp and a blast to ride.It took me a while but Im a Harley rider for life.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Cooper. I'd like to see a pic of the bike sometime.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
cooper, glad you found us. I am partial to Dyna convertables myself. I don't care much for the name 'convertable' but that's what I have and I love it. I would like to see of picture of your bike also. What year is it? Join in with us and post often.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Welcome Coop,
Nice short story. Sounds like you're really enjoying your Harley -- sounds like a real nice bike. I can only guess what you're feeling. In 2 more months I'll know the feeling also.

·
Just Like to Ride
3,242 Posts
SWEET bike!!! My 1st Harley was a Dyna Convertible. I loved it but it wasn't as comfortable for me & wife on longer trips. But by myself it was fine. Loved that bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts