V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased my first Harley Davidson a couple months ago. I purchased a brand new 05 Road King Custom. I've always owned and road the metric bikes in the past, but there is no comparison to the Harley. I'm been reading alot of good info in this forum, and appears everyone has good idea's to share. Keep up the good work. Thanks
George Barnes
Glendale, Az
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome and enjoy, and don't take some of the responses here too serious. plenty of fun messing with each other at times at other expense.

good luck and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Welcome

No snow in Az? Can ride all year? Couple hundred thousand bikers East of you are jealous. Real tired of snow this time of year. Welcome to the forum, Lots of good info here. I see you have already been warned about getting your oranges busted now and then. Like the rest of my friends, If they weren't busting on you they must be mad at you. Nice choice of a scoot, You will really enjoy it. TH:cheers:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Thanks guys for the friendly welcome. Your right, no snow
here. It's been pretty warm this season. Makes for good riding. The only problem we have in this state, it gets hot in the summer time. That makes for early hour in the morning, or after the sun goes down in the evening riding. Other then that its pretty nice out here. I know I'm really enjoy this forum, and again thanks for the welcome.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Congrats on the new King. Post up often and enjoy!

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
welcome to the forum :wootdnc:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi George:

Welcome to the jungle, I mean forum.

Post up and get some laughs too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts