V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...

Just happened to stumble across this forum. Really nice. Lot's of good information here.

Been riding most of my life. I remember humming the theme from Then Came Bronson on a mini bike way back when the Earth was green. All my other bikes were rice burners, but I figured it was about time to buy a Harley so I popped for an '03 Night Train.

Unfrigginbelievable. What a ride. Can't wait to rack up a few thousand miles (let the valves and rings seat properly) so I can mount a set of Bigshot Staggered, PC IIIr and an SE Stage One kit on it. After that, who knows. maybe I'll go big bore.

Ride hard....

Diver

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Welcome and enjoy, lots of good people and information, and a couple of as sholes(myself included)!! Post and participate often !!!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy ...............

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Assholes??

I don't buy it. This is the most civil, informative and friendly forum I've come across. J&Ps is damn good, but this joint is just outstanding. Even the Great Oil Debate threads don't degenerate into name calling and flaming.

I just may have found a home......

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
That's great, diver, welcome and post often,

but as for Thealien, well "to thine own self be true.." hey that's shakespere i think, or one of those guys with the white wigs, pretty classy huh? People are always sayin' that 'bout me ya' know.

how 'bout positin' a pic of that nightrain?

ps. who's bronson, ya' old bastard?

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Low Asshole Quota

Hey, diver!

Yeah, we have a couple "special" members but our Asshole quota is lower than any other major H/D site on the Net.

We're the Best for a lotta reasons, including the quality of our members!
And a lot of us are proud of that!!!!

:D Enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
A$$hole #3 reporting for duty. Welcome to the forum. We have a$$holes but won't tolerate idiots and jerks. Except one. I'll spell his name so he won't know I'm talking about him: a-l-i-e-n. J/K.

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
HEY, why are my ears ringing. All three of them, I am an alien yaknow. And dave if you could see my hand you would see I think you're #1

HA HA HA :D

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
You must not read between the lines very well.....................oh right you're blonde, lucky if you read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Diane :p:p:p

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
ayup yup yup.........

Yeah Alien, I'd pretty much say it's your ass now, bud.

By the way, did you hear the one about the two blonds that went into this bar..........

Oh yeah, muff diving is one of the courses I had to take for my advanced certification..........I ACED it........

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Rusty Knight... when I see you later.... I'm going to give you a Spanking !!! A hard one...

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
I'm going to give you a hard one too...........I think I'll tease you a little first.............................:p first then................:p a little more.......................put the _e__ of it __ then a little more..........:p:p:p:p:p....................well you get the picture, still mad ????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts