V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Just signed on to this great site after lurking around for quite some time. I live in rural Middle Tennessee and have been riding since I was six. I started out with Honda dirt bikes, and still have the scars to prove my recklessness! My first street bike was a BMW F650. Great little bike to get used to the road. Two years later, I graduated to a BMW R1150R. Now that's a awesome ride! Great power and torque. Excellent brakes and magnificent handling. Two years after that, I got my first (and only, so far) Harley. 1999 FXDX Super Glide Sport. I have had it now since May. Both the Beemers are gone (miss the 1150). The FXDX is a great bike too. For a cruiser, it's pretty sporty. Much more comfortable than the BM. And the sound. Love the sound. SEII pipes are nice and low, not too loud.

Anyway, that's me and my bike history. Look forward to hanging out here on a more personal level.

FXDXRider

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
I would like to be one of the many folks to welcome you this this fine forum.

You will have a blast here. So post up some good ship, grab a laugh and pick some brains here at the VTF.

·
Registered
9,250 Posts
Welcome to the board! I see our names are similar -- maybe we're related??

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Even though I don't own one, I am a big fan of the FXDX's. Post up often and enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts