V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Not much to my story but here goes. I bought my first bike a little over two years ago and still get that big **** eaten grin every time I ride it. She is a 2000 softail standard (black) named Snow, because when I first got her every morning when I woke up I would go check to see if she was still there like a kid waking up in the morning looking for snow. I live outside of Austin, Texas so the little kids around here don't get to see snow when they wake up but I see my snow every morning (knock knock) and still check on her evey morning the way I did over two years ago. I just put a badlander seat on her so I am trying to break the seat in or my ass in. I will try to post an old picture I have of her whenever I can find out how, I work in the high tech industry and have just mastered the on off button of a computer so it might take a while, plus I have just started looking at digital cameras on ebay trying to find a deal because I am cheap. I have looked around on this board and this seems like a nice site with good people and I look forward to BSin with y'all.

Jeff

PS- I am a Sagittarius who enjoys long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners.
sorry I just couldn't resist the poor attempt in humor in the indroduction page.
HAVE FUN

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Welcome FXST00. Good to see another Texan join us here. Maybe if we are heading in each other's direction we can down a beer or take a ride together. I ride quite often in that area. It's about the best in Texas for riding in my opinion. Thanks for the story and ride safe bro.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome to the forum, FXST00. The people here have helped me out with suggestions and comments; I'm sure you'll feel the same. Anyhow, glad your here. J.T.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Another good ole Texas boy. Do a lot of Hill Country riding? Nothing like it. Bought some land outside of Bandera a few years ago and have been spending lots of time in the hills. If you like Hill Country ridin', try Hiway 16 Between Bandera and Fredericksburg. Welcome.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
FXST00, you are one of the first 200 members of this Forum.

Thanks for staying around.

And thanks for the post. My girl Leece, huckelberry1, doesn't post much but she enjoys reading the posts that other folks have made. I'm glad you posted your story.

Oh, IMHO, the Softtail Standards is a very good value. Good choice.

·
Registered
684 Posts
FXST00 said:
PS- I am a Sagittarius who enjoys long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners.
Glad that you cleared up that PS thing! That was a bit scarey until I read that you were kidding! Whew!

I'm not sure if this is appropriate for someone with as much "seniority" as you have, but welcome to the forum anyway!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome

Fifthgear/ Dave51- will take you up on the beer one of these days, and yes I love the hill country ridin, I was just out that way (Fredericksburg well past through there anyway going to a friends ranch) With that rain you can't beat those pretty green hills. I don't think I have been down Highway 16 but it is not officially on my to do list.

HD Girl- I'm kinda ig---no----rent when it comes to putting up pictures but I get it one of these days.

Pasadenenajim- I must have joined and forgot about this site, and just found it again. But thats ok because I'm here now. Tell your daughter she's not the only one who likes reading and listening to others storys, I am the type of person people just talk to I don't know why I can be a jerk but people always tell me their problems and stories-- at work I'm known as everybodys emotional tampon. So listening and or paying attention to the peoples storys is always a good thing.

And last but not least STRAYDOG---- The people on this board are not out of the woods yet, I am quite the KINKY FREAK :) j/k

Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.