V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this site. I read messages (and sometimes participate) at 5 other H-D sites. I hope this will site also be useful. We recently purchased a 2002 FXDWG and have found quite a bit of helpful information at these locations. I have owned several other bikes over the years but this is the first Harley-Davidson so I am interested in reading the postings from others with knowledge about H-D bikes.

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Glad that you have found us. I am sure you will find this site very useful in obtaining H-D knowledge. Welcome aboard and show us some pix of that Wide Glide when you get a chance!

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Hello RonO, welcome aboard. There are lots of different sites and information is abundant on the net. I think this site has a very good format with enough technical catagories to share valuable information/tips and other fun catagories that allow you a chance to tell your stories and road adventures, cut up with us crazzies, or keep us posted with up coming events in different areas. I think the members here are some of the most serious Harley enthusiasts that you will find anywhere. Jump in where you will and post often.

Later,

·
Registered
903 Posts
Welcome to the forum RonO. Lost of good info here!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Welcome RonO! Thats what this forum(s) is all about - sharing information. Feel free to select the appropriate category and ask-away.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Welcome RonO,
I'm new also, even Harleys. I wish I would've had enough money saved at the beginning of 2002 to get my wide glide. What color did you get? By the time I had enough money, the 02 FXDWG's were gone. So I ordered the 03 FXDWG, should get it in September. How do you like it so far? I agree with you, this site has a lot of good info. Did you get a TACH for your bike? I'm thinking about getting one for mine but don't know what to do about the mount. The 03 model has that 100th model name plate right where the Tach mount is supposed to go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts