V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Glad to be on-line with you all, as you can tell from the title of this thread, I'm new to Harleys and bikes in general. I just bought a 99 Dyna Super Glide from a family member. I was able to test drive it and a 95 Sportster, and I perfered the Dyna by far. I hope to learn a lot from everyone, and add my 0.02 at the same time. I just moved to Flordia from Alaska about a week and a half ago. Big change in temp, It was -2 when I left Alaska and now its 85 in Flordia. Anyway, happy to meet everyone.

Sun Rider

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome, you will learn everything, anything here, everyone is great, you made a good choice on the dyna, it is 30 degree here in NY, and dropping to 18.................welcome~!Awesome!

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi Sun Rider:

Welcome to the the finest forum this side of the sun.

A place where great minds gather to converse about their passion for motorcycles.

Where in the sunshine state do you live? I spent a few years in Daytona and surrounding areas while attending Embry-Riddle.

Post up your thoughts, pick some very packed scooter brains and grab a few laughs all here, under one roof, at the V-TwinFORUM.com

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Great place to live.

Hey check out some of the riding tips......Harris has some class A posts.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm and congrats on the 99 Dyna!! Post up often and enjoy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts