V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to be the new guy. My story: Only been riding a few years and I do some highway riding, get stuck in traffic on way to work and will take weekend country rides. My only knowledge of performance is what I've read on these forums. Currently deployed in Afghanistan and looking to put some of my saved up money into my 07 Night Train when I return in the late winter. Right now all it has is a Vance & Hines Fuel Pack, Big Radius 2 into 2 and a K&N RK-3910 and about 8,000 miles on it. Don't get me wrong I think it moves pretty well but I'm the type that wants more. Plus go big or go home, right? So with everything I've been reading there are those that swear by SE and those that hate it, however I do have an HD dealer 10 minutes from the house. I don't know any local builders plus I really don't trust them being in a military town. Those who have lived in one know what I'm talking about.

I'm considering the 103 Stage 3 or 4. I notice the two kits come w/ different cams and obviously the stage 4 has the heads and TB. What is the difference with the cams? Looking at the dynos in the SE catalog the stage 3 looks like it takes a bit to come on. Is this due to the cam or the heads? I plan on adding in the ACR while it is apart, any other recommendations to do while it's apart? Also what kind of exhaust tone and volume change can I expect with the kits? Thanks for the input and glad to be here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts