V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here I am, been riding for what I thought was forever until I came to this forum. I started 20 some years ago on a old Honda CL70 that my Pops bought for me when I was 13. Soon after that I was licensed and I rode that old girl rain or shine or even in the snow during South Dakota winters. After I wore that thing out I rode a '68 Suzuki 500 for a few years until I joined the Navy and took a 4 year break until I happened across a '84 XL650 I rode in the Philippines until it got stolen. One more break of 10yrs and I bought a Suzuki Bandit. Sold it when I left Guam last year and have since purchased a2005 Electra Glide Classic. Lovin' the hell out of it can't wait till summer and I can put even more miles on it.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,463 Posts
Welcome to the forum where the common denominator is H-D. When you do the math, you will find some extraordinary human beings here at this fine forum.

Post your mind and enjoy.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Lots of great info here. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.