V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here I am, been riding for what I thought was forever until I came to this forum. I started 20 some years ago on a old Honda CL70 that my Pops bought for me when I was 13. Soon after that I was licensed and I rode that old girl rain or shine or even in the snow during South Dakota winters. After I wore that thing out I rode a '68 Suzuki 500 for a few years until I joined the Navy and took a 4 year break until I happened across a '84 XL650 I rode in the Philippines until it got stolen. One more break of 10yrs and I bought a Suzuki Bandit. Sold it when I left Guam last year and have since purchased a2005 Electra Glide Classic. Lovin' the hell out of it can't wait till summer and I can put even more miles on it.

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
Let me be the forst to welcome you to our great forum, where you will find the answer to any question you might have and meet some very interesting folks.
Ride safe.
Steve.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the forum where the common denominator is H-D. When you do the math, you will find some extraordinary human beings here at this fine forum.

Post your mind and enjoy.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Lots of great info here. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts