V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am James from San Diego. I have a couple of twins but not the v type. One is a BMW R1150RT and one is a Ducati 900 Supersport. I love bikes and riding. Thanks for letting me check this place out.

james
'04 BMW R1150RT
'99 Duc 900 Supersport

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Check it out my new friend. You will be amazed with some of the cool stuff going on here.

Those are respectable machines you have there. Spend some time around here and you will start to wonder about the magic of H-D.

Welcome aboard and post up some good stuff. You will find some real smart people here who know their poop about bikes.

Some great jokes here from time to time as well.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. I too like the 900 Duc's. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
:welcome: To VTF. I love Dukes also,the Darmah's and Pantah's are my fave's.I'll always keep my Harley but my next bike will be Italian.The new range of MV Augusta's is IMO pure sex on a stick and I'll be trying to convince my bank manager that i NEEEEEEED one.

·
Another Great Day to Ride
963 Posts
jgrant said:
Hello everyone,

I am James from San Diego. I have a couple of twins but not the v type. One is a BMW R1150RT and one is a Ducati 900 Supersport. I love bikes and riding. Thanks for letting me check this place out.

james
'04 BMW R1150RT
'99 Duc 900 Supersport
Hey James,

Welcome to the board.

I ride with a good group of guys. Most, if not all, are Harley guys. We are all pretty much up in the North County area. If you are ever wanting to get out, shoot me a PM and we'll get together.

E :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts